Project 365 – Days 55-61!

This week has been a super week for me, however, I’m now left drained and wishing the cut-off date for my next assignment wasn’t on Friday… I’m nowhere near ready to start on it. :(

So, what have we been up to since last week?

Day 55 – Sunday was a lovely relaxing day involving feet up and chilling (and some tidying).  I enjoyed the day and instead of a roast dinner I decided to cook garlic pork chops with cherry tomatoes and red peppers served with steamed potatoes and mixed veg… It was lovely!

Day 56 – After picking Princess Pants up from Meithrin, we visited HobbyCraft with Mam and Nan.  The purpose of this visit was to get ideas for PP’s bouquet, head-dress and what not ready for the wedding.  It was fab!  I did buy some ribbon to try out my idea for the favour boxes.  They turned out wonderfully!  I’m chuffed to bits with them.  It’s only the prototype but I think it’ll look rather splendid on the day!

Day 57 – Tuesday was the day of BIG wedding plans.  We had a meeting with the Vicar first thing and then a trip to Cribbs Causeway to hunt out a wedding ring (well two actually).  We found the rings, and the Disney Store.  Mammy, ahem, I mean Princess Pants had to have a look inside didn’t she?  PP, being as Princess obsessed as she is chose what you see in the picture.  We had a lovely afternoon and walked MILES.

Day 58 – Suit measuring ready for the big day… seeing as Hubby-to-be’s suit needs to be specially made for him.  Boyo took this photograph of PP thinking that the waistcoats made a rather splendid house!

Day 59 – The most notable thing on Thursday was the arrival of PP’s Bridesmaid dress from L.A.  It’s gorgeous and she was more than happy to model it… However, I didn’t want to put the photograph of her and the whole dress on here… It looks gorgeous though!

Day 60 – Dydd Dewi Sant… St David’s Day…  A day of Eisteddfodd’s, singing and fun… and a day of dressing up as Welsh Ladies, Miners or Rugby Players.

Day 61 – I selected and chose part of the goodies for the favour boxes!  Squeee!

day55-61

14 comments on Project 365 – Days 55-61!

1. Emma
    March 3, 2013 at 10:29 am (2 years ago)

Wedding plans are so exciting, wish I was doing it all over again!

• MusingHousewife
      March 3, 2013 at 11:01 am (2 years ago)

It is soooo exciting and now everything is starting to come together. the invites are going out this month. Squeee!

• MusingHousewife
      March 3, 2013 at 11:03 am (2 years ago)

You wouldn't believe how difficult both colours are to co-ordinate. Especially the aqua colour. But it seems to be working. I'm enjoying all the preparation. I just hope it looks as good when it all comes together. :)

2. jenny paulin
    March 3, 2013 at 6:33 pm (2 years ago)

ooooh how exciting to be planning your wedding. i hope everything is running to plan and smoothly.

your daughter has the sweetest smile x
    jenny paulin recently posted…My Week That Was #9 (Project 365)My Profile

3. Coombemill - Fiona C
    March 3, 2013 at 7:38 pm (2 years ago)

Favour boxes look fab as do the children all dressed up for St David's Day. You seem to have the wedding plans firmly under control!

4. Karen Hannah
    March 3, 2013 at 7:53 pm (2 years ago)

I do like #57. That's a pretty little princess you got there!
    Karen Hannah recently posted…Project 365 #63My Profile

5. fivegoblogging
    March 3, 2013 at 11:03 pm (2 years ago)

Looks like you had a productive week of wedding preparations. Exciting times :-)
    fivegoblogging recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

6. MusingHousewife
    March 7, 2013 at 9:51 pm (2 years ago)

We did. Thank you for stopping by! Xx

7. Joanne Blunt
    March 8, 2013 at 12:03 pm (2 years ago)

I love wedding preparations, it's so exciting. Very cute photo of them in their Welsh costumes (being Welsh myself that's got to be my favourite :) )